1 Samuel 26:23a  The LORD will repay each man for his righteousness and his faithfulness;

A friend of mine used to work as a mechanic at a service station diesel engine. For years, he was not treated properly. Co-workers make fun of him. They thought he was stiff because he did not want to go partying with them every night.

Year after year he stays with injustice, ridicule and sarcasm. They treat him like he was a second class and inferior to them. Nevertheless, he still managed to become a mechanic with the highest productionfor seven consecutive years.
 
But he never received a raise, promotion or any bonus simply because his supervisor did not like him. My friend could easily live in stress, anger, and revenge. But instead, she understands that she does not work for humans, he works for God. He continues to provide the best and live in peace. He continued to maintain his focus in the right direction.

One day all of a sudden, the owner of the garage business called him. He had never met this man. The owner was not involved in day-to-day business operations. The owner was telling my friend that he wanted to retire and was looking for someone who could buy the company. He offered to my friend and he replied, "I have no money to buy your business. I'm just an employee. "The owner said, "You do not need money. I'll lend it to you. "

Long story short, my friend took the offer, and today he has company. The company became very successful and has 80 employees. He said, "It was funny. They used to call me by name, butnow they call me the boss. "
Today, I want to encourage you. When you live in peace and remain faithful to what God has placed for you to do, He will not only fight for you, He'll pay you back for all the problems brought by the enemy into your life. No matter what happens around you, know that God is faithful. Your wages will come! He will perfect everything and give you the wages that go beyond your greatest dreams!
God gave a great reward to those who remain faithful, keep believing and keep working with all your heart. God Bless You.

 I heard this From Joel Osteen Program

0 komentar