Jeremiah 1:5 "Before I formed you in your mother's womb, I knew thee, and before thee out of the womb, I sanctified thee, I have set thee to be a prophet to the nations."
One of the great truths revealed in Scripture is that the end is determined from the beginning. What I mean by this is that God sees the end from the beginning. He already has plans for you. He has thought of everything to succeed. 


Let's see what God says in Jeremiah in Jeremiah 1:5 "Before I formed you in your mother's womb, I knew thee, and before thee out of the womb, I sanctified thee, I have set thee to be a prophet to the nations . "
Before Jeremiah was born, God has designed a purpose and plan for his life, all thought of God. Truth that applies to you and me, and this truth helps me to be able to rest peacefully at night. It is remarkable that I should not think about it all yourself, because God first had planned my life. Sometimes we see through a glass darkly. But did you know, God saw everything perfectly. 


The same truth expressed in Ephesians 1:4, "For in Him God chose us before the foundation of the world, so we should be holy and blameless before Him." 


Did you know that you have chosen before God laid the foundation for this world? God already knows you before you ever existed. He knew you before the world existed. You are elected in Him. You are not an accident. God knows you. 


Again, the truth is emphasized in Ephesians 2:10, "For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared in advance. He wants that we should walk in them. "
He's been thinking about you before the world began. Just as God knew you long before you are in the world, He has prepared good works specifically for you to live your life. He has planned your life. Knowing this truth is a great joy! 


Remember, Before the foundation of the world you've chosen by God and He already has plan for your life, a great truth. God Bless You


http://www.ceritakristen.org/
0 komentar